Our comprehensive curriculum succeeds by explaining the practical implications of complex issues in healthcare.
- Leadership & management based program
- Interdisciplinary program
- Frequent executive guest lectures from healthcare industry players
- Our students have involvement in the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) and other professional networks
- Managing Healthcare Organizations (3)
- Decision Making in Healthcare Management (3)
- Comparative Healthcare Systems (3)
- Healthcare Law, Compliance, and Ethics (3)
- Financial Management of Healthcare Organizations (3)
- Management and Governance of Healthcare Information (3)
- Health Care Information Systems (3)
- Cases in Healthcare Management (3)
- Management Case Research (3)
- Healthcare Strategy, Innovation, and Change (3)
- Comprehensive Examination (0)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 417 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Professional résumé
- Statement of purpose
- Unofficial transcripts
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Cover Letter addressed to the Coordinator M.S. Health Care Management program, College of Business and Economics course Program Plan
International16248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16248 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16248 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8178 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.