At Educational Administration from California State University Los Angeles, the candidate receives a Master of Arts Degree in Educational Administration and the California Preliminary Administrative Services Credential.
Students at Educational Administration from California State University Los Angeles will:
- be placed in a cohort that meets two evenings a week.
- take the Comprehensive Examination (EDFN 5960) the semester after they complete all coursework on their program and must comply with college and division requirements.
- Educational Administration
- Laboratory for Educational Administration Digital Portfolios
- Educational Leadership and Fieldwork
- Research/Data Assessment and Fieldwork
- Pluralism, Collaboration, and Social Justice and Fieldwork
- Instructional Leadership and Fieldwork
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Early Childhood Education View 408 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally’ accredited institution of higher education.
- Positive review of application materials and assignment of permanent advisor.
- A valid California professional teaching credential or any equivalent credential approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- A 2.75 grade point average in the last 60-semester units attempted.
- Two years of successful teaching or service experience in K-12 schools with a California Professional Teaching Credential or any equivalent credential approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8216 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.