Those who complete the program are prepared to work as teachers who use media and technology, as online educators, as technology trainers in corporations, or as managers of educational media facilities in schools or other educational and training settings. Teachers or trainers who wish to become experts in developing e-learning media and incorporating media and online teaching into their classrooms, schools or corporations should consider this program.
- Information Technologies in the Classroom (3)
- Research Methods in Education (3)
- Introduction to Instructional Design and Technology (3)
- Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning (3)
- Instructional Design for Online Teaching and Learning (3)
- Authoring Tools for Online Delivery and Universal Design for Learning (3)
- Learning Communities and Pedagogies in Online Teaching Learning (3)
- Graphic Design for Learning and Performance (3)
- Introduction to Human Performance Technology (HPT) (3)
- Applied Experiences in E-Learning and New Media Design (3)
- E-Learning & New Media Portfolio Project (3)
- Selected Studies in Instructional Technology (1-3)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Design Film, Photography & Media View 215 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United States
In addition to University requirements for admission to graduate study, applicants must:
International16248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16248 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National16248 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16248 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8178 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.