Educational Technology from California State University Los Angeles is designed to prepare students to become technologists, e-learning developers and trainers, technology coordinators and specialists, instructional technology experts for PK-16 schools and other educational and training settings. The M.A. in Educational Technology program will be delivered via hybrid or online format.
- The Educational Technology Leadership option will focus on computational thinking, design thinking, technology integration, mobile technology, academic technology leadership, innovative teaching in PK-16
- The E-learning and New Media Design option will focus on online teaching and learning, innovative teaching in PK-16, higher education and other settings, Human Performance Technology, educational software development for the web and mobile platforms, and emerging technologies.
- Information Technologies in the Classroom
- Educational Technology
- Instructional Technology Authoring Tools
- Educational Web Design and Development
- Evaluation of Educational Research
- Instructional Design Theories and Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 374 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 in the last 60 semester units attempted
- have basic computer literacy
- submit a written application to the Charter College of Education and the Division of Applied and Advanced Studies in Education
- submit two letters of recommendation from university faculty or professional references
- secure approved program from an advisor.
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8216 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.