People completing the Education - Educational Technology Leadership program of California State University Los Angeles might work as coordinators of educational technology at a school or at the district level, as educational media and website developers, as 21st century technology-using educators, as education technology consultants, as lab coordinators or as technology-based trainers.
You can enter this field with a bachelor's degree in any content area (e.g.. communications, engineering, computer science, business, linguistics, math, science, urban learning, arts, etc.). You will become a member of the prestigious group of Instructional Technologists.
In order to prepare well-rounded instructional technology specialists, the program provides instruction in several areas: authoring tools, media design and development, computer applications in schools, leadership in computer/technology education, and educational foundations and research. Note : A Level 1 California Administrative Credential is required for the position of district-level computer coordinator. A valid California teaching credential is required for teaching positions in public K-12 schools.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information Technologies in the Classroom
- Introduction to Educational Technology
- Instructional Technology Authoring Tools
- Educational Web Design and Development
- Evaluation of Educational Research
- Instructional Design Theories and Applications
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3538 other Masters in Education in United States
- A minimum 2.75 grade point average in the last 60 semester units attempted
- Basic computer literacy
- Submit a written application to the Charter College of Education and the Division of Applied and Advanced Studies in Education
- Submit two letters of recommendation from university faculty or professional references
- Secure approved program plan from advisor
International396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.