Counseling - School Psychology from California State University Los Angeles has the mission to facilitate complete access to the schooling process for ALL children, youth, and their families with recognition of their diverse, multicultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Students at Counseling - School Psychology from California State University Los Angeles will:
- focus on the psychoeducational development of individuals from birth to age 21, their abilities and potentialities, biological, emotional, behavioral, and cultural factors that influence the learning process.
- qualify for the Pupil Personnel Services credential with Advanced Specialization in School Psychology and Advanced Specialization in Child Welfare and Attendance Services.
- Special Education
- Theoretical and Developmental Aspects of Behavior
- Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Counseling - Ethics in Counseling
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Behavioral Consultation
- Individual Clinical Counseling
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling View 1264 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- must have a 2.75 GPA in the last 60 semester units or 90 quarter units attempted
- must complete an undergraduate level inferential statistics class (must be completed prior to students' second year in the program)
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 36 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8216 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.