Counseling - Rehabilitation Counseling from California State University Los Angeles aims to recruit, retain, and graduate students from a remarkably diverse urban center to become rehabilitation counselors prepared to perform the full scope of practice of the profession. The Program creates a learning environment that shapes a professional rehabilitation counselor identity.
Students at Counseling - Rehabilitation Counseling from California State University Los Angeles will:
- be qualified to provide the full scope of rehabilitation counseling-related services to individuals who have disabilities.
- maximize their personal and professional potential.
- Multicultural Counseling
- Diagnosis and Treatment in Counseling
- Case Management in Counseling
- Advanced Theories and Techniques in Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 1218 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students must have a 2.75 grade point average in the last 60 semester units attempted, submit College application forms, and be interviewed by the Division screening committee. Successful candidates are admitted to cohort groups and must take a prescribed sequence of cohort classes.
- Applications are considered once a year for admission to the Fall Semester. Prospective candidates must check with the Division office for annual application deadlines and procedures.
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8216 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.