At Counseling - Applied Behavior Analysis from California State University Los Angeles, students are expected to develop both a theoretical understanding as well as mastery of the application of the science of behavior.
Students will be trained in the principles, concepts, and application of behavior analysis from within a counseling framework. Special consideration is given to incorporating counseling skills in the application of behavior analysis concepts. We are committed to preparing students to meet national certification standards and to pursue doctoral training in behavior analysis.
Students at Counseling - Applied Behavior Analysis from California State University Los Angeles will:
- develop specialized skills for designing;
- implement and evaluate applied behavior analysis programs in behavior management, motivation, teaching, and consultation.
- Lifespan Human Development for Counselors
- Experimental Foundations of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Conceptual Analysis of Behavior
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Psychology View 1264 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Students must have a 2.75 grade point average in the last 60 semester units attempted, submit College application forms, and be interviewed by the Division screening committee. Successful candidates are admitted to cohort groups and must take a prescribed sequence of cohort classes.
- Applications are considered once a year for admission to the Fall Semester. Prospective candidates must check with the Division office for annual application deadlines and procedures.
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8216 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.