At Simmons, we provide a highly collaborative environment, individualized programs of study, supportive faculty mentors, and plenty of hands-on experience. Although we offer a one-semester teaching practicum (the state minimum), many students opt to pursue our unique full-year internship, which allows them to gain more classroom experience than most teaching programs provide.
- Strategies for the Inclusive Classroom
- Educational Psychology
- Social Studies, Science, & Arts/Elementary
- Reading and Language Arts/Elementary
- Math for the Elementary Classroom
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3670 other Masters in Education in United States
- A completed online application or paper application form
- Current résumé
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- One of the following test scores: GRE, MAT, or MTEL
- Official college transcripts from every college or university attended. Must include degree conferral.
- TOEFL scores, if English is not the applicant's first language
- Non-refundable application fee of $35
National1052 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1052 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.