The Business Administration program of California State University Los Angeles is appropriate for students who will seek careers as specialized professionals, business analysts or consultants, or who intend to pursue further graduate study (D.B.A. or Ph.D.) in business administration. The program has two tracks: the Main track and the One-plus-one track. The one-plus-one track allows students who have completed one year of graduate business studies at another institution to complete the second year at Cal State LA and earn the M.S. Business Administration degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Sustainability, CSR, and Business Ethics
- Marketing Strategy for a Global Environment
- Seminar: Strategic Planning
- Research Methods in Business Administration
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1334 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Applicants are admitted based on a comprehensive review of their work experience, prior education
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Applicants who document 5 years of significant work experience in a managerial or professional role, or who have completed at least 9 units of graduate-level courses in business administration within the past 5 years with a grade point average of 3.0 or better may request a waiver of the GMAT or GRE requirement.
- In addition to the university application, applicants must submit a separate graduate program application to the College of Business and Economics.
International320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.