This Fashion and Luxury Management master's degree at LISAA School of Design prepares them to become fashion and luxury management specialists: they will discover the range of different aspects of the international fashion industry, from designing a collection and organising a business, to managing a brand, communication, e-commerce and e-communication.
Studying Whilst Working Through E-learning
The Luxury and Fashion Management course is a distance-learning course, on a dedicated e-learning platform. It allows students to study management and marketing whilst acquiring professional experience within a company.
The course allows students to follow one or several certified internships over two years, to undertake a sandwich course work placement and also to be employed full-time in a long or short-term contract (by way of classes to be attended in person at LISAA School of Fashion Paris). An exceptional opportunity that allows students to widen their professional knowledge and skill set.
- International buyer
- Luxury press officer
- Category Manager
- Marketing Officer
- International business developer
- Chief brand officer
- Luxury chief brand officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
LISAA, one of the very first fashion schools in Paris, with a strong international dimension, offers a distance-learning course specialising in these techniques via two major centres of expertise:
- In-depth knowledge of the fashion and luxury industries, from technical knowledge of clothing to trend analysis, via the history of fashion.
- Brand management techniques through an applied approach, from financial analysis and business strategy to the most up-to-date branding approaches and brand communications.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applications for non-EU students must be completed before June, 30th in order to get a visa.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 3 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This course is available to various student profiles (lawyers, languages experts, business students, psychologists and sociologists...). The candidates must have an undergraduate degree (bachelor). The students who graduated from a BTS (French national diploma) must have a work experience.
A presentation of personal work (drawing, illustration, photography, graphic design, personal research)
- A resume or C.V.
- A statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts of records for the last 2 semesters of education
- €90 of application fees
- A copy of passport/ID card
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7490 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7490 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA7590 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7590 EUR per year during 24 months.
- sandwich course work placement: tuition fees are partially or totally paid by the company or a funding agency (OPCO) / no sandwich course: French course: 6 490€ / English course: 7 490€
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.