- Gain a better understanding of leadership by examining best practices and studying leadership theories, decision-making, research, ethics and organizational change. As part of this program, you share perspectives with a diverse group of traditional and nontraditional students with a variety of academic and professional backgrounds.
- The Leadership program at Truman State University gives you the flexibility to explore topics related to your own personal and professional interests—you design an area of specialization that fits your particular goals. Apply your knowledge and practice your skills through simulations, case studies, and internships.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Approaches to Leadership
- Organizational Theory and Leadership
- Decision-Making and Leadership
- Leadership Case Studies
- Capstone Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2221 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application and $40 fee
- Statement of career goals (uploaded in online application)
- Resume (uploaded in online application)
- Official GRE test scores (sent directly to Graduate Office)
- Three letters of recommendation (Submit recommender’s information in online application)
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities from which you earned college credit, including high school dual credit (Truman applicants do not need to submit Truman transcripts)
International17579 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17579 USD per year during 12 months.
National17579 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17579 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10151 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10151 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kirksville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.