In today's competitive economy, numerous organizations employ on-staff risk control/safety professionals to assist with the protection of human, property, financial and environmental assets.
Our faculty promote high standards of communication, management and technical-based achievement with the program students through personalized guidance and mentoring. Students are heavily encouraged to work with area employers for course-related assignments as well as participate in professional-based associations to enhance their understanding of various risk control/safety concepts.
As a student within the M.S. Risk Control program at University of Wisconsin Stout, you will continuously integrate management theory with realistic, practical problem-solving experiences within our Risk Control labs and in local business/industrial settings.
- Occupational Safety and Health Standards
- Fire Protection
- Human Factors Engineering/Ergonomics
- Fleet Risk Control Management
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Process Hazard Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Risk Management View 118 other Masters in Risk Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 18 months.
National31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State14596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7298 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Menominee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.