Both concentrations in the Food and Nutritional Sciences (FNS) program at University of Wisconsin Stout offer exceptional value, ease of completion and an applied research track to professional positions with competitive salaries.
The Food Science and Technology concentration prepares you for a career in food science, food product development, processing technologies, and management of quality assurance while providing:
- Graduate co-ops/internships leading to positions in demand in geographic area
- Opportunities for applied research, sensory evaluation, and independent studies on real industry problems
- Small student-to-faculty ratio providing ready access to professors with a broad range of food expertise
The Human Nutritional Science concentration prepares you for positions in public health, food management, medical facilities, wellness, education, and dietetics while offering:
- Dual enrollment for undergraduate and graduate courses meeting dietetic competencies and MS degree requirements at the same time
- An accredited dietetic internship requiring the MS degree completion
- Mentoring by MS program alumni as dietetic internship preceptors and job supervisors illustrating regional demand
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design and Analysis
- Statistical Methods
- Introduction to Food and Nutritional Sciences Research
- Organizational Research Methods
- Research Foundations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 304 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10310 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10310 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4770 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Menominee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.