Using psychological theories, principles, and research methods, graduates of the Applied Psychology program from University of Wisconsin Stout will help organizations make data-driven decisions and move towards evidence-based practice. We offer:
- Applied experience beginning with your first semester
- Faculty with practical experience
- Projects with on-campus and external clients
- Cohort model with small class sizes
- Low cost: no added costs after tuition
- 240-hour internship experience
- Graduate Assistant opportunities
- On-campus research centers (ARC, Discovery Center)
- High employment rate in a wide variety of careers
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology » Examine the behavior of people at work in group settings in the areas of employee motivation, personnel research, recruitment and selection, and job design methodology.
- Evaluation Research » Use analytical methods and data-driven decision making to assist businesses, non-profits, and government organizations in assessing the effectiveness of programs/policies, determining organizational and client needs, and measuring the integrity of program implementation.
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention » Apply psychological principles to understanding and remedying real-world health problems, through promoting health and preventing disease.
- Applied Social Psychology
- Foundations of Evaluation Research
- Thesis-Applied Psychology
- Applied Psychology Field Problem
- Research Design and Analysis
- Psychometrics of Test Construction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Educational Psychology View 129 other Masters in Neuroscience in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 24 months.
National31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State14596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7298 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Menominee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.