The Global Leadership Master from School of International Business and Entrepreneurship (SIBE) is awarded by the Steinbeis University. It is recognised by the state and entitles the holder to a doctorate. In addition, it has been awarded the FIBAA Premium Seal. Only 3% of the Master’s programmes of the FIBAA-accredited programmes have this seal. It stands for outstanding teaching in the study programs and is awarded to study programs which are already established in the market and which, in addition, not only meet but exceed the majority of the quality requirements. The MBA of the Post University is ACBSP accredited.
Within the framework of the interdisciplinary and interactive program you have the possibility to design company projects and to work at the same time on personal development. The close exchange with fellow students and lecturers helps you to develop self-organized solutions for tasks at the interface of science and practice.
- The M.A. in General Management, which is awarded by SIBE, is premium-accredited by FIBAA and qualifies the student to go on to study for a doctorate.
- The MBA awarded by Post University is ACBSP accredited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Creativity, Discovery & Innovation
- Project Management
- Business Analytics
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Competence Development
- Leadership Education
- Competency Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Start dates: several times a year. An early application is recommended.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 19 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed university degree with at least 180 credit points according to ECTS or equivalent
- Knowledge of English corresponding to at least B2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages and Literatures
- Practical experience from internships or work experience, stays abroad, volunteer work, etc.
- Successful completion of the SIBE Online Assessment Centre
- A partner company, which uses you within the scope of your studies and enables you to work on one or more projects. You are welcome to bring your own partner with you or join us in our search.
International4080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4080 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4080 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The company, where the student is employed, pays 1,110 € plus VAT per month & student salary. The student pays 350 € per month (4080 € per year).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.