Electrical engineers design and develop electronic circuits, equipment and systems in the areas of electromagnetics (antennas; radar, radio, and television systems), communications (telephone systems, satellite communications; laser and optical fiber communications; aircraft and missile guidance systems), computers and digital systems (computers, microprocessors, and microcomputers; artificial intelligence), physical electronics and optics (transistors; integrated circuits; optical display devices; lasers; optical fibers), power systems and energy conversion (electric power generation; analysis and synthesis of power transmission and distribution protection systems design; on-line power control protection systems design), and control systems (computer control, robotics, automated manufacturing, intelligent sensors).
The master degree in Engineering - Electrical Engineering is offered at California State University, Fresno. Hands-on experiences are emphasized and gained through laboratory work and design projects.
through work experience and/or graduate education in the engineering field, will be expected to:
- have grown technically to the level sufficient to be productive in their respective industry workplaces.
- be capable of addressing technical problems of increasing complexity.
- communicate and function effectively in an interdisciplinary team environment at a level commensurate with their career development.
- demonstrate an ability for independent learning and continued professional as well as ethical development.
- Introduction to Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Computations Using C
- Engineering Computations
- Introduction to Electrical and Computer Engineering Tools
- Digital Logic Design
- Digital Logic Design Laboratory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 336 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15147 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15147 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.