The Computer Engineering Program available at California State University, Fresno, is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). Computer engineering is a discipline which allows the student to obtain expertise in the design, programming, and applications of computers. It prepares the graduate for professional practice or graduate studies.
We offer a master degree in Engineering - Computer Engineering, at California State University, Fresno. The Electrical Engineering Program and the Computer Engineering Program award degrees to students who within three to five years of graduation, through work experience and/or graduate education in the engineering field, will be expected to have grown technically to the level sufficient to be productive in their respective industry workplaces.
The Master of Science in Engineering - Computer Engineering program has the following goals: (1) to develop the students' advanced analytical skills by developing an in-depth understanding of major theoretical and practical engineering concepts; (2) to develop students' written and oral communication skills applied to technical areas; (3) to achieve an appropriate level of competence by the students in solving practical electrical or mechanical engineering problems; (4) to develop students' critical and creative thinking skills in mastering new topics required to understand and solve complex engineering problems; and (5) to allow the students to demonstrate a sufficient depth of knowledge in a substantive area of electrical or mechanical engineering to pursue advanced academic or industrial work.
- The mission of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is to fulfill the needs of the region and state by providing an undergraduate and graduate technical education in electrical engineering and computer engineering to a diverse group of students.
- Additionally, the department strives to continually update its rigorous programs of study in order to qualify its graduates for positions in industry located in the region and beyond while providing sufficient programmatic breadth and depth to assure a successful practice in the profession.
- Furthermore, students are grounded in the rigorous scientific and theoretical foundations of the discipline, in order not only to enable graduates to enter and be successful in any advanced level educational program of their choosing, but also to be able to build upon this strong foundation and extend it to new depths.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Computations Using C
- Engineering Computations
- Introduction to Electrical and Computer Engineering Tools
- Digital Logic Design
- Digital Logic Design Laboratory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 795 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15147 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.