The Department of Educational Leadership offers a program leading to a Master of Arts degree in Education with an option in Educational Leadership and Administration.
The Education - Educational Leadership and Administration MA program offered at California State University, Fresno prepares students through two distinct pathways: the P-12 Leadership and Administration and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential pathway and the Higher Education, Administration, and Leadership (HEAL) pathway.
Graduates earning the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential are authorized to serve in administrative roles in California K-12 public schools such as a principal, vice-principal, program director or any related administrative assignment at all school levels.
- Educational Applications of Technology
- Educational Applications of Technology for Secondary Teachers
- Classroom Management
- Priniciples of Character Education
- Child Abuse and Neglect for Teachers
- Multicultural Education
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership View 423 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at California State University, Fresno and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15147 USD per year during 18 months.
National15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15147 USD per year during 18 months.
In-State5075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5075 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.