It is concerned with the interaction of humans and computers, as well as the application of computers to a myriad of specialized problems.
The goal of the Department of Computer Science is to offer programs to a diverse audience: (1) students interested primarily in computing, (2) students interested primarily in applying computing to some other field of study, and (3) students who wish to include computing as part of their general education.
The Master of Science degree program in Computer Science at California State University, Fresno, is designed to offer the advanced principles, applications, and current topics in computer science. Students who obtain the M.S. will be ready to do significant developmental work in the computer industry or in an important application area and will also be well qualified to pursue a Ph.D.
- Students and faculty have access to a networked environment of UNIX workstations (Sun Microsystems and Linux systems) and microcomputer laboratories of PCs.
- These systems are connected to campus and international networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Thinking and Computer Science
- Computer and Applications
- Introduction to the Internet
- Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Data Structures
- Foundations of Computer Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 984 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15147 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.