What you will learn
The programs utilize the services and facilities of community agencies and school districts within the university service area.
The Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling MSc program offered at California State University, Fresno is a 60-unit CORE accredited program that aims to prepare professionals who are culturally competent, and able to provide rehabilitation and mental health counseling to individuals with disabilities in an ethical manner while adhering to the Code of Professional Ethics and Scope of Practice for the profession.
Students have the ability to pursue certification as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor and National Certified Counselor, as well as undergo requirements that position them for the Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor credential. The program is ranked 13th in the nation by U.S. News and World Report, and is a national leader in hands-on, real world rehabilitation in California and beyond.
- Laws Relating to Children
- Counseling and Mental Health
- Topics in Counseling
- Collaborative Leadership Skills for Human Services Professionals
- Seminar in Multicultural Aspects of Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Counselling View 2370 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15147 USD per year during 24 months.
National15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15147 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State5075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5075 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.