Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Or maybe you are thinking of gaining new skills to switch careers. If so, it is time for you to gain practical experience and learn from some of the world’s top business minds. A Strategic MBA program atUniversity of Houston Victoria can help you reach your business goals.
The Strategic MBA programme
You will be taught by experienced faculty members who can provide you with the mentorship and practical training you need. Through case studies, applied learning simulations and various projects, you will have plenty of opportunities to put your business knowledge to the test and learn how to apply it in the real world.
All of UHV’s programs are fully accredited by AACSB International, the premier accreditor of business schools in the world, so you can be assured of the high quality of the MBA program.
- Economics for Managers
- Management Information Systems and Data Analytics
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Organizational Leadership and Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 468 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Apply Texas Application.
- Official Academic Credentials/Transcripts.
- Official Test Scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT).
- F-1 Student Agreement: signed and completed international student F1 Student Agreement Form.
- Financial Sponsorship.
- Additional International Documents.
- Activate your Jagspace access.
- Additional required program documents (letters of recommendation, essays, resumes, etc.).
- Bacterial Meningitis. Students under the age of 22 must submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Immunization prior to registering for courses.
International23070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 769 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 769 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.