About the program
The University of Houston Victoria Specialist in School Psychology program is dedicated to providing students with a comprehensive, integrated program of study delivered by qualified faculty, as well as substantial supervised field experiences necessary for the provision of school psychological services which positively impact children, youth, families, and the schools that serve them.
The training standards within the program are consistent with the standards of the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychology (TSBEP) Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP) credentialing, which complies with the nationally recognized standards for the practice of school psychology per the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1094 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Apply Texas Application.
- Official Academic Credentials/Transcripts.
- Official Test Scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT).
- F-1 Student Agreement: signed and completed international student F1 Student Agreement Form.
- Financial Sponsorship.
- Additional International Documents.
- Activate your Jagspace access.
- Additional required program documents (letters of recommendation, essays, resumes, etc.).
- Bacterial Meningitis. Students under the age of 22 must submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Immunization prior to registering for courses.
International25377 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 769 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25377 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 769 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State11880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.