Whether you are interested in furthering your education to qualify for a new job, change careers, or advance in your current position, our graduate programs are designed to help you position yourself for the future. While Winona State University was founded 150 years ago, we remain committed to the primacy of teaching and learning, the significance of the individual, and the importance of a practical education within a highly personalized approach to graduate study.
Graduates Developmental Disabilities at Winona State University emerge prepared for a variety of positions in:
- public, private and state schools
- educational centers
- governmental agencies
- private industries
- college teaching and research
Courses include :
- Foundations of Education
- Field Experience
- Collaborative Consultation
- Research Design
- Research Seminar
- Education Technology: Assessment and Evaluation
- Current Educational Issues
- Counseling Children & Adolescents
- Assessment/Methods for Students with Developmental Disabilities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine School Counselling View 553 other Masters in School Counselling in United States
- The student must first meet admission standards as set by Winona State University. Application deadlines published in the catalog and department websites must be followed in order to allow complete processing prior to registration.
- Complete and submit the graduate online application form for graduate special status or a degree. The link for the form is located on the School of Graduate Studies website.
International19380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 646 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 646 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 428 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Winona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.