The Clinical Mental Health Counseling program at Winona State University prepares students for careers as professional counselors in public and private community counseling settings that include:
- community mental health agencies
- social services agencies
- residential care facilities
Students that successfully complete the clinical mental health counseling coursework are eligible for licensure as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) in Minnesota and Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Wisconsin.
- Multiculturalism and Diversity
- Foundations of Counseling
- Development over the Lifespan
- Group Theory and Practice
- Tests & Measurements
- Research Design
- Family Systems Counseling
- Career Development & Appraisal
- Ethical Practice and Social Change
- Orientation to Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Diagnosis and Psychopathology of Adults
- Diagnosis and Psychopathology of Children and Adolescents
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesClinical Psychology Counselling Psychology View 637 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United States
- Online application & fee
- Current Resume
- Contact information for 2-5 Professional References
- Personal Statement
- If you advance to the next stage of the process, you will be invited to an individual/group interview.
National20910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 697 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State13860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 24 months.
International: $8,320 per semester
Living costs for Winona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.