We've got your solution: The M.Ed. in Administration and Supervision Principalship program at University of Houston Victoria will allow you to earn your master's plus will prepare you to take the TExES #068 Principal Certification Exam in as little as twelve months. And you can start at the beginning of any semester. Offered in face-to-face, online, and hybrid formats.
Whether you want to follow a traditional route of taking one or two courses each semester, or prefer the fast action of our one-year Fast Track program, UHV is the place to be.
Where Can This Degree Take You?
Well, where would you like to go? School principals and other educational leaders are wanted all over the state of Texas in public and private schools.
There’s a lot ahead of you. You can go anywhere and do anything—follow a path or forge a brand new one. It’s all up to you, and we’re here to help prepare you for whatever journey lies ahead.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Instructional Supervision
- Special Education Law
- School Evaluation
- School Business Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Business Law View 294 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Apply Texas Application.
- Official Academic Credentials/Transcripts.
- Official Test Scores (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT).
- F-1 Student Agreement: signed and completed international student F1 Student Agreement Form.
- Financial Sponsorship.
- Additional International Documents.
- Activate your Jagspace access.
- Additional required program documents (letters of recommendation, essays, resumes, etc.).
- Bacterial Meningitis. Students under the age of 22 must submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Immunization prior to registering for courses.
International23070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 769 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 769 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.