The Natural Resources programs from Ilia State University are strongly cooperating in the international context, offering interesting perspectives for the proactive student. Theory and practice will be conveyed in the relevant international, regional and local contexts.
- The highly diverse mountain and lowland ecosystems context of Georgia and the Caucasus will serve as a wonderful ground for teaching and research.
- The studies in this field offer, from the end of the first semester onwards, two different specializations for students: ‘forests’ and ‘land ecosystems’; they cover general disciplines such as introduction to natural and forest resources sciences, environmental and forest, history, law and policies as well as ecosystems ecology.
- Master graduates will be prepared to successfully work and contribute to universities and research institutions, ministries and governmental agencies, local authorities, consultant enterprises NGO, national and international organizations related to the environment and the natural resources.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ilia State University and/or in Georgia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants for MSc studies will have to prove B1-level proficiency in English language, as this course of study involves a high portion of subjects offered in English language and/or by foreign Professors.
- The application fee is 100 USD which is non-refundable and paid once the applicant receives the preliminary approval on his/her application.
Living costs for Tbilisi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.