Its innovative curriculum is designed to empower graduates to develop "progressive traditional" urban design skills while gaining knowledge of public policy, real estate economics, and practical transportation/land-use planning expressly to.
- The focus of the Community Planning, Policy, and Design program at College of Charleston is on the growing intersection of these skills and knowledge in today’s vibrant and increasingly complex development environment.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Drawing Charleston
- The City as a Work of Art
- Urban Policy
- Architectural Design Studio
- American Architecture
- Urban Transportation: Problems and Prospects
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Goals
International18688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18688 USD per year during 24 months.
National18688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18688 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State6888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6888 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Charleston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.