Global trends such as technological breakthroughs, a growing population, scarce resources and climate change are posing major challenges for companies. And an innovation-based strategy is crucial to ensure sustainable long‑term growth. Here, design plays a key role in promoting and facilitating innovation.
The Postgraduate in Design for Innovation Strategy at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) trains leaders with the ability to manage complex design processes and take on new challenges to promote innovation. To this end, the course proposes a dynamic methodology and a practical approach based on analysing data, exchanging information and discussing case studies, as well as including conferences, talks and workshops
- Coordinate and develop processes for design innovation and its implementation as a strategic tool.
- Identification of business opportunities through the methodologies learned.
- Strategic vision for the conceptualization and development of new products and services.
- Management and promotion of creative culture within the company.
- Have the skills and vision for working in multidisciplinary teams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation Tools And Methodologies
- Design Thinking Process
- Design & Innovation Research
- Generating Business Models
- Sustainable Innovation
- Product Design Innovation
- Service Design Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Innovation Management Strategic Management View 16 other Masters in Strategic Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ID (Spanish students) or Passport (international students) scanned
- University Diploma (Bachelor, Undergraduate Degree or equivalent) scanned
- Motivation Letter in the Postgraduate’s language
- CV in the Postgraduate’s language specifying languages level and computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish or English as appropriate. For courses taught in English requires an intermediate level, corresponding to a paper TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6,5. For courses in Spanish requires a level B2. In case you don’t have any qualification, it will be necessary to assess your level through an in-person or Skype interview
- Portfolio for creative Postgraduates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5900 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA5900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5900 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.