The Brand design and management - food, wine and tourism - IED Barcelona at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) , held in Florence and Barcelona, provides transversal skills in service design applied to hospitality and tourism, understanding the different points of view of the two different cultures.
Catalunya and Tuscany built their branding strategies on the territoriality value as a key for global distinctiveness. Thanks to this Master, students have the possibility to experiment the different branding and project management methodologies that two of the most important touristic destinations in Europe successfully use.
Check the new Research & Publish Module course, a complementary module with a duration of 6 months, that provides an introduction to the main theoretical and practical tools for research and reflection that are generated in the field of communicating and disseminating projects in the field of design so that students can acquire the skills to document their work correctly, communicate it properly to their target audience and disseminate it through the most appropriate channels. Request more information to your advisor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Area - Florence
- Brand And Communication Area - Florence
- Public Relations And Press Office Area - Florence
- Design Thinking And Project Management Area - Barcelona
- Service Design Area - Barcelona
- Final Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Food Sciences Tourism & Leisure View 17 other Masters in Design in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
- For students applying for 1st Level Master programmes at IED, it is also necessary not be simultaneously enrolled to any other recognised academic course at any other higher education institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR per year during 11 months.
EU/EEA19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR per year during 11 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.