The Master in Interior Design for Commercial Space s at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) is structured around a theoretical/practical teaching programme focused on completing two projects: an initial basic introductory project and a second comprehensive commercial space design project.
- To examine the current context of designing commercial spaces from a transversal, interdisciplinary perspective.
- To provide student with the basics of business design. To provide students with the various methodologies, techniques, physical elements and digital programs that comprise the tools of commercial communication.
- To approach the Master in an eminently practical manner and complete a final term project by developing a commercial space.
- To provide students with the leadership skills, planning and management of methodological processes and teams that comprise showcase spaces.
After completing the Master in Interior Design for Commercial Spaces, students acquire the skills to develop themselves professionally in commercial spaces, design consultancies and departments, in addition to as technicians and as regards innovation and with the ability to develop their own retail related projects and business ideas.
They are trained to manage and lead design and innovation teams in companies and prepared to add value to design studios and/or generate their own professional path by creating an innovative business or their own creative project linked to designing commercial spaces.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations, Research And Management
- Strategy And Technology
- Spatial Workshop
Graduates from various disciplines and professionals aiming to focus their profile towards areas related to the development and/or management of design for commercial spaces.
Creative profiles interested in understanding design as a springboard for innovation to address new channels of on/off marketing.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 17 other Masters in Design in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ID (Spanish students) or Passport (international students) scanned
- University Diploma (Bachelor, Undergraduate Degree or equivalent) scanned
- Motivation Letter in the Master’s language
- CV in the Master’s language specifying languages level and computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish or English as appropriate. For courses taught in English requires an intermediate level, corresponding to a paper TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6,5. For courses in Spanish requires a level B2. In case you don’t have any qualification, it will be necessary to assess your level through an in-person or Skype interview
- Portfolio for creative Postgraduates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA14600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.