- Likewise, applicants holding a university degree from foreign education systems are not required to validate their qualifications, provided they accredit a level of studies equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university titles and that such qualifications, in the country of issue, allow the holder access to postgraduate studies.
- To be eligible for admission to the Master’s Degree in Pharmacological Research applicants at Autonomous University of Madrid must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Veterinary medicine, Psychology, Nursing or another discipline related to Health Sciences. Applicants are required to possess English language B2 level.
- In addition to the documentation required to apply for admission in any Masters Programme at the UAM, students must attach a Letter of Motivation to the attention of the Management Commission of the Masters Programme, in which the applicant explains his or her reasons for wishing to join the course of study leading to the degree of Master of Science in Pharmacological Research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Drug-Organism Interaction
- Scientific communication and documentation / Data processing and analysis
- Physiological fundaments of therapeutics
- Pharmacology in organs and systems
- Clinical assay methods
- Experimental techniques in pharmacological sciences
- Experimental laboratory animals handling skills
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcript on standard format
- Curriculum vitae, highlighting the student’s previous activities related to research in Biomedicine. Applicants who have been awarded financial aid or grants for research projects, or who have presented papers at scientific conferences and/or in scientific publications, will be given special consideration.
- English language B2 level.
International11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 190 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 190 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.