The International Peace and Conflict Resolution program of Arcadia University provides opportunities to put theory into practical application through project-based learning, internships, and field experiences.
- Three-semester full-time program; part-time option available.
- Program cohort begins in the fall.
- Degree conferred the following winter; Commencement occurs the following spring.
- Spend one week studying abroad with your cohort.
- Complete your internship requirement in the U.S. or abroad.
- Individualized Capstone project aligned with career aspirations.
- International Law
- Social Movements
- International Security
- International Organizations in Dispute Resolution
- Conflict Resolution in Deeply Divided Societies
- Conflict Management
- Post-Conflict Reconstruction
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We will continue to accept applications after this date until the cohort is full.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 339 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- A graduate application, including personal statements, to be completed online at www.arcadia.edu/gradapp.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a recommended GPA of 3.0 or better and preferably a major in Peace Studies, Political Science, History, Economics, Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Religion or another liberal arts discipline.
- One official transcript from each college, university or professional school attended. Transfer credits included on a transcript must include grades earned; if not, an official transcript from the original school must be submitted.
- Three letters of recommendation from persons who are able to judge the applicant’s qualifications to undertake graduate study. At least two recommendation letters must be from academics.
- An interview with the IPCR Program by invitation only.
International30770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30770 USD per year during 18 months.
National30770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30770 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Glenside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.