The mission of the Graduate Center for Planning and the Environment at Pratt Institute is to provide a professionally- oriented education to a student body with diverse cultural, educational, and professional backgrounds.
Using a multidisciplinary approach, City and Regional Planning teaches participatory practice as the best way to support and advocate for just, equitable communities. Students graduate equipped with the knowledge of theory, technical capacity, collaborative skills, and radical critical thinking abilities necessary to plan for ethical, healthy, resilient and inclusive communities.
MSCRP students take 40 credits of required coursework in foundational skills, economics, law, history and theory, research and methods, studio, and thesis. Students may choose 20 credits of elective courses from the broad range of those available in the MSCRP program, or from any of the other three programs within GCPE
More informationVisit official programme website
- Community Development and Policy
- Physical Planning
- Placemaking and Transportation
- Sustainability and Resilience
- Preservation Planning
- Progressive Real Estate Practice
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences Urban Planning View 403 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In addition to the general application requirements, international applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language if their first language is not English. They may do this by satisfying the following two language requirements.
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score (for international applicants whose native language is not English.) Unless otherwise indicated below under each department, the minimum required TOEFL score is 79 (Internet) and the required IELTS score is 6.5. TOEFL paper test scores are not accepted.
International53536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53536 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
National53536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53536 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.