You can complete the History Education programme of Arcadia University part- or full-time, with evening classes offered 4:30-10 p.m. Monday through Friday during each 14-16 week semester. There are also a few online courses. Simply choose how many courses you'd like to register for each semester with the help of your academic adviser.
Full-time status for graduate students is nine or more credit hours per semester. Most students register for at least two courses a semester, allowing them to complete a master's degree and/or teacher certification within 18 to 24 months.
The master’s degree is not required for certification. Certification requirements may vary based on your academic experience.
You also have the option of customizing your master’s program by including one or more Arcadia certificates or a credential.
- Differentiated Instruction In Inclusive Classrooms
- The Teacher and the Classroom, Secondary
- Teaching Citizenship and Social Science
- Instructional Technology
- Inclusive Education
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation History View 3074 other Masters in Education in United States
- A graduate application, including personal statements
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a recommended GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Students holding a B.A. or B.S. degree in Education who are seeking an initial teaching certification (Instructional I) must submit passing scores from a provider of one of the approved basic skills assessment tests: PAPA, CORE, SAT or ACT.
- One official transcript from each college, university or professional school attended.
- Two letters of recommendation. The letters must be of a professional, not personal nature.
- Applicants for Pennsylvania Teacher Certification Programs must submit current clearances for Child Abuse, Criminal Background Check and FBI Fingerprinting.
- International applicants should visit www.arcadia.edu/international for detailed information on admission requirements and application procedures.
- In addition to the general admission requirements, students must have a portfolio review.
International17160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per credit during 18 months.
National17160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Glenside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.