Forensic Science programme of Arcadia University is broadly defined as the application of science to the purposes of law. It is highly interdisciplinary by nature and has become a vital part of the judicial and regulatory system worldwide. Professional forensic scientists, law enforcement personnel, and criminal justice employees all recognize the growing need for highly qualified specialists who can follow established protocols in the collection, preservation, analysis and presentation of forensic evidence.
- Small class sizes
- Coursework in multiple disciplines of the forensic science field
- One of only a select few Master’s in Forensic Science programs accredited by the Forensic Science Education Programs Accreditation Commission (FEPAC)
- Offered on-site at The Center for Forensic Science Research & Education in Willow Grove, PA
- Renowned American Board of Criminalistics (ABC) and American Board of Forensic Toxicology (ABFT) certified faculty
- Guaranteed Internship at The Center for Forensic Science Research & Education
- Preparation for careers in private, state and federal agencies as well as other associated scientific disciplines
- Provides a strong scientific foundation to pursue doctoral studies
- Arcadia University-sponsored student participation in professional meetings such as the American Academy of Forensic Sciences Annual Meeting
- Active research projects in various forensic science disciplines
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Crime Scene Investigation and Reconstruction
- Forensic Pattern Analysis
- Criminal Law and Ethics
- Forensic Science Symposium
- Instrumental Analysis in Forensic Toxicology and Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Those received after January 15th will be reviewed based on availability of space in the attending class.
DisciplinesForensic Science View 111 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
- A Forensic Science application, including personal statements, must be completed online at www.arcadia.edu/gradapp.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 or better, with at least a 3.25 in the major. It is expected that students have an undergraduate degree in the natural or physical sciences.
- One official transcript from each college, university or professional school attended. Transfer credits included on a transcript must include grades earned; if not, an official transcript from the original school must be submitted.
- Completion of at least two semesters of general chemistry with laboratories, two semesters of organic chemistry with laboratories, and two semesters of general biology with laboratories.
- Three current letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant’s ability to study graduate-level science.
- Test scores are not required of applicants with a cumulative science GPA of 3.4 or greater.
International31210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31210 USD per year during 24 months.
National31210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31210 USD per year during 24 months.
for part-time: $1,320/credit
Living costs for Glenside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.