At the graduate level at Pratt Institute, our mission extends to bridging human needs with design solutions. Industrial Design goal is to develop designers with a deeper understanding of the design process from research through concept creation and design skills.
This is achieved through significant research activity and personal engagement (character), while allowing the individual sensibility of the designer to flourish through individual thesis projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Design Technology
- Graduate Color Workshop
- History of Industrial Design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design View 104 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All graduate students must file the application using our online system. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Transcripts: a scan of your official transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application. Request an official copy from your school, either digitally or physically, scan it, and upload it.
- International students must have all transcripts translated into English by a certified translation service.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
International42064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42064 USD per year during 36 months.
National42064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42064 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.