At Fine Arts - Printmaking from Pratt Institute faculty and students build close relationships through structured studio visits, seminars, and informal conversations. These relationships create vital communities and support networks that endure long after graduation.
Students at Fine Arts - Printmaking from Pratt Institute will:
- effect change in the world with the art they create during their time at Pratt and beyond.
- invest themselves in an intergenerational dialogue that is unique to New York.
- bring with them conceptual rigor and a respect for the achievement of craft employed in their own practices
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Spring deadline is a priority one.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Fine Arts View 865 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- Transcripts: A scan of your official, course-by-course transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application.
- Two letters of recommendation are required from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
- Statement of Purpose
- Visual Portfolio
- Writing Sample
- English Language Test
International59520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59520 USD per year during 24 months.
National59520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59520 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.