The integration of theoretical and experiential learning forms the basis of the department’s educational process and creates a curriculum rich in critical and creative thinking to help students adopt innovative solutions to clinical issues.
The MS in Dance Therapy at Pratt Institute aims to create committed professionals who can utilize the creative process informed by psychological and developmental theory in their clinical work enabling them to become leaders in the creative arts therapy ﬁeld. This degree is also offered in a Low Residency Format.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Creative Arts Therapy
- Theory and Practice of Dance Therapy
- Studies in Movement Behavior
- Group Creative Arts Therapy
- Beginning Professional Practice and Clinical Supervision
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 278 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All graduate students must file the application using our online system. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Transcripts: a scan of your official transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application. Request an official copy from your school, either digitally or physically, scan it, and upload it.
- International students must have all transcripts translated into English by a certified translation service.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
International65008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 65008 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National65008 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 65008 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.