At Dance and Movement Therapy at Pratt Institute the integration of theoretical and experiential learning forms the basis of the department’s educational process and creates a curriculum rich in critical and creative thinking to help students adopt innovative solutions to clinical issues.
Students at Dance and Movement Therapy at Pratt Institute will:
- be committed professionals who can utilize the creative process informed by psychological and developmental theory in their clinical work
- become leaders in the creative arts therapy ﬁeld. This degree is also offered in a Low Residency Format.
- Creative Arts Therapy
- Theory and Practice of Dance Therapy
- Studies in Movement Behavior
- Group Creative Arts Therapy
- Beginning Professional Practice and Clinical Supervision
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Spring deadline is a priority one.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Theatre & Dance View 815 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- Transcripts: A scan of your official, course-by-course transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application.
- Two letters of recommendation are required from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
- Statement of Purpose
- Visual Portfolio
- Writing Sample
- English Language Test
International67456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67456 USD per year during 24 months.
National67456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67456 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.