The integration of theoretical and experiential learning forms the basis of the department’s educational process and creates a curriculum rich in critical and creative thinking to help students adopt innovative solutions to clinical issues.
The Masters in Art Therapy and Creativity Development at Pratt Institute aims to create committed professionals who can utilize the creative process and aesthetic decision making in their clinical work enabling them to become leaders in the creative arts therapy ﬁeld. This degree is also offered in a Low Residency Format.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research and Thesis
- Development Of Personality
- Creative Arts Therapy
- Group Creative Arts Therapy
- Art Diagnosis
- Beginning Professional Practice and Clinical Supervision
- Professional Practice and Clinical Supervision
- Materials in Creative Art Therapy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 739 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All graduate students must file the application using our online system. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Transcripts: a scan of your official transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application. Request an official copy from your school, either digitally or physically, scan it, and upload it.
- International students must have all transcripts translated into English by a certified translation service.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
International59272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59272 USD per year during 12 months.
National59272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59272 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.