At Earth and Environmental Sciences - Geoinformatics Concentration from Murray State University you take your skills and knowledge of geospatial science even deeper with a master’s in geoinformatics. You’ll broaden your understanding of geographic information science (GIS), remote sensing and GPS technology.
You’ll apply geospatial technology to solve important environmental and societal problems. And you’ll learn to better communicate as a scholar. With laboratory, research and internship opportunities, you’ll excel in the fast-growing field of earth and environmental sciences.
- GIS/Mapping Specialist Or Analyst
- GIS Manager, Coordinator, Administrator Or Developer
- Urban And Regional Planner
- Remote Sensing Specialist Or Scientist
- Environmental Scientist
- Geospatial Data Scientist
- GIS System/Database Administrator
- Business Solutions Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence
- Information System Security
- Advanced Cartography
- Geophysical Surveying
- Spatial Analysis Techniques
- Precision GIS/GPS Applications
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Modeling
- Remote Sensing of Vegetation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geography Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 126 other Masters in Earth Sciences in United States
- Transcripts for all years of university (with university's grading scale)
- If transcripts are not written in English, you must also submit certified translations
- University Degree OR Graduation Certificate
- If the graduation certificate is not written in English, you must also submit a certified translation
- Proof of Financial Support
- English Language Proficiency
- Copy of Passport for applicant and all dependents
- Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- Minimum GPA of 2.25
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State544 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 544 USD per credit during 12 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.