The Real Estate Practice program at Pratt Institute supports and builds upon one of Pratt Institute's core competencies—education in the design and planning of the built environment. Residing in the School of Architecture, the real estate program complements existing School of Architecture graduate programs in Facilities Management, Sustainability, Historic Preservation, Urban Placemaking, and City and Regional Planning as well as the undergraduate program in Construction Management
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Development Process
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Development Finance
- Real Estate Law and Land Use Regulation
- Public/Private Redevelopment - Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 78 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All graduate students must file the application using our online system. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Transcripts: a scan of your official transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application. Request an official copy from your school, either digitally or physically, scan it, and upload it.
- International students must have all transcripts translated into English by a certified translation service.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
International47800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National47800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.