The Architecture and Urban Design second semester design studio at Pratt Institute speculates on a select site at a large scale and is complemented by seminars that enrich a disciplinary understanding of the pertinent subjects and methods.
The “Culminating Project” is the capstone of the program where (in semester three) students galvanize the work from earlier semesters within the GAUD Directed Research framework. Here, students directly engage members of the broader New York City community in an extra-disciplinary setting, produce a booklet, and participate in one or more exhibitions, which offer the opportunity to gauge the value of their work among world-leading thinkers and designers. The specific site and subjects of the studios vary on an annual basis and students may be required to work in teams in semester two and/or three.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Summer Design Studio
- Methods and Computer Applications
- Urban Design Theory
- Urban Design: Mediums & Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 302 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All graduate students must file the application using our online system. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Transcripts: a scan of your official transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application. Request an official copy from your school, either digitally or physically, scan it, and upload it.
- International students must have all transcripts translated into English by a certified translation service.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
International63096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 63096 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National63096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 63096 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.