Healthcare and technical professionals learn everything from the basics of programming to cutting-edge statistical and machine learning methods in interprofessional, project-based classrooms.
Health Informatics uses mathematical, scientific, technological, heuristic and cognitive methods for modeling and solving complex and heterogeneous problems. Students proceeding through the the Master of Science in Health Informatics from University of San Francisco will develop an understanding of the ways in which information (meaningful data) is converted into knowledge (justified belief) and be able to develop theories that further biomedical research and improve healthcare delivery systems.
USF’s Health Informatics program is fully accredited by WASC, the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Comp Science Health Infor Prof
- Perspective Health Informatics
- Sem Organiz Health Info/Dat St
- Clin Dcsn Spt & Hlth Dta Analy
- Stat Comp for Biomed Dta Analy
- Ethics/Pol Consid Health & Bio
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Health Informatics View 1128 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited program and show evidence of excellent academic achievement and preparation for a rigorous graduate program. Our current students come from diverse academic backgrounds. Some enter the program with clinical or biomedical science backgrounds, others with more computational or statistical backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Professional résumé
- Evidence of quantitative aptitude and reasoning
- Knowledge of and commitment to healthcare
- Statement of career goals and professional aspirations
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.