Biology - Watershed Science Concentration from Murray State University is designed around teaching and research resources of the WSI and will utilize the region's extensive aquatic ecosystems.
The Watershed Science MS in Biology emphasizes the biological aspects of watershed science while remaining highly interdisciplinary.
Our program is designed to prepare students for careers or for further graduate studies in the broader aspects of watershed management and science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agricultural Irrigation and Water Systems
- Advanced Ecology
- Plant Ecology
- Quantitative Ecology
- Stream Ecology
- Freshwater Invertebrates
- Aquatic Entomology
- Wetland Ecology
- Biological Limnology
- Limnological Analysis Laboratory
- Conservation Biology
- Waterfowl Management
- Fisheries Management
- Freshwater Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology View 1150 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Complete the application process
- Send a letter of intent to the watershed science concentration graduate program coordinator.
- GRE: You must have GRE scores to be admitted. We require a score of ~300 (50th percentile Verbal and 50th percentile Quantitative) on the GRE for unconditional acceptance.
- Minimum GPA requirement: 3.0 for unconditional acceptance, if lower than 3.0, you can be accepted conditionally and must maintain GPA of 3.0 for the first 9 credit hours.
- Undergraduate degree in: Biology, Chemistry, Geosciences, Mathematics, Physics, or closely related field.
- Proof of Financial Support
- English Language Proficiency
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State16320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 544 USD per credit during 12 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.