Individuals obtaining the Instructional Design and Technology MSc program offered at Emporia State University serve as instructional designers/trainers in business, industry, health professions, and the military and are charged with training, development, and eLearning programs within their organizations. Other graduates hold leadership positions in P-12 and post-secondary institutions. In addition to positions in the workplace, graduates regularly choose to pursue their Ph.D. degrees in IDT at top-ranked universities.
- Instructional Design and Technology
- Web Design
- Instructional Design
- Multimedia Design
- Designing/Developing Web-Based Instruction
- Contemporary Issues in Distance Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 349 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
- GPA: dependent on academic program
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- The duration of time to complete the Intensive English Program is based on the English Proficiency Test score as well as the student's initiative and performance in class. Students may be allowed to enroll in one or more academic courses while enrolled in the Intensive English Program depending on their placement scores.
International12425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12425 USD per year during 12 months.
National12425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12425 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.