Students are joined by other professionals and accomplished faculty in dynamic and interactive classroom discussions. While other programs may favor a lecture-style format, food marketing MBA courses are offered in seminar style where students play an active role in the learning process.
The curriculum is structured to remain topical and relevant to shifts and trends in the food industry. The program is designed to prepare food industry professionals for senior management by providing in-depth expertise across functional areas such as finance, strategy, global marketing, sales, retailing, technology, and leadership. There are also a number of international learning opportunities, study tours and visiting lecturers available to students interested in expanding their global perspective.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Food Marketing Management
- Food Marketing Strategy
- Market Segmentation and Target Marketing
- Food Marketing Research
- Food Consumer Behavior
- Innovation & New Product Development
- Legal Issues in Food Marketing
- Food Advertising
- Creating Effective Consumer & Trade Food Promotions
- International Food Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Food Retailing Marketing
- Retail Tour
- Food Policy, Health & Wellness
- Foodservice Marketing
- Independent Study
- Future Issues
- Food Industry Summit
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMarketing View 251 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Graduate Online Application Form.
- Personal Statement (around 500 words)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework.
- Transcripts can be mailed to the address below, or sent electronically directly from the academic institution.
- Mail transcripts to the attention of: Office of Graduate Operations
- Email transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants will provide recommenders’ contact information within the online application. Letters of recommendation should be professional or academic.
- $35 application fee.
International1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.