Information Technology programme of Politehnica University Timisoara are helps students gain advanced knowledge of the main topics in the field of Information Technology, gain knowledge of the state-of-the-art technologies, and the ability of selecting and applying them to advanced projects development and gain skills of communication, inter-disciplinary co-operation and team project management
Information Technology jobs are among the highest paid and have the highest job satisfaction. The possibilities for future developments are expected to be even greater than they have been in the past. Computing career has space for both collaborative work and individual effort.
Programme StructureCourses include
- Distributed Systems
- Component Based Software Engineering
- Information Technology Project Management
- Integrated Information Systems
- Data Transmission
- Coding and Compression
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for the issuance of the letter of acceptance for studies (ANNEX 6)
- Baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent – copy and legally certified translation (in Romanian, English or French).
- Bachelor’s degree diploma or its equivalent – copy and legally certified translation (in Romanian, English or French).
- Copy and legally certified translation of the certificate attesting the successful passing of the bachelor’s degree examination for graduates of the current year if the original diploma has not yet been issued;
- Transcripts of academic records/ Diploma supplements
- Certificate attesting the graduation of the Romanian language Preparatory Year or the language certificate, as applicable;
- Copy and legally certified translation of the birth certificate;
- Copy of the document attesting the permanent residence abroad;
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
International2430 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2430 EUR per year during 24 months.
Romanian students - 3900 RON per year
Living costs for Timisoara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.