Our graduate program provides you with the tools, theory, and practical knowledge to advance your career. The core curriculum is designed to develop essential marketing foundations in consumer behavior, analytics, research and strategy.
The Master of Science in Marketing degree is delivered within the Haub School of Business, which holds dual AACSB International accreditation, placing it in the top 5% of business programs in the world. You can complete the program on a part-time or full-time basis, and classes are offered online and on campus. What’s more, our staff, faculty, and students are united in the Jesuit ideal of cura personalis, care for the whole person, and are dedicated to helping you succeed in the classroom as well as in life.
- Global Cultures and Consumers
- International Marketing Research
- Global Marketing Communications
- International Product Development & Brand Management
- International Channel Management
- Seminar in International Marketing
- International Marketing Study Tour
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 241 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Completed Graduate Online Application Form.
- Personal Statement (around 500 words)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework.
- Transcripts can be mailed to the address below, or sent electronically directly from the academic institution.
- Mail transcripts to the attention of: Office of Graduate Operations
- Email transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants will provide recommenders’ contact information within the online application. Letters of recommendation should be professional or academic.
- $35 application fee.
International1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.